Sunday, December 17, 2017

Week 74

11-27-17
MY Last Week HAS COME! 


We had a great thanksgiving, we had a wonderful lesson where our investigator didn’t show, then he showed up right as we were walking out and he didn’t know we had an appointment but  had been there to look for his keys and then we met with him anyways. we also have had fun packing our apartment up ahha. As of Today, I have been in Denmark 474 days, and i have been on my mission 515 days. its so weird how I feel like i just got here still.



Well, after a year and a half in a foreign land speaking a different language, I never thought that I would come to this point where i would have to leave a land that i love. But, i am so grateful for the time that I have had here. I’ve loved the people, the culture, the language, and getting to speak to people about the reality that Jesus Christ lives and loves them and has an eternal plan where they can return back to live with him again. I’ve loved, getting to share my own experiences and share that no matter where you are in life, you can turn to God, and he will help you. 
Never before had I felt the truth and reality of a loving Heavenly Father, and i wish that i could spend another 1 1/2 years speaking about the light and strength the gospel of Jesus Christ gives me. I would encourage all of you, whether you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or not, to find the strength that comes from it, and find the light that it brings. it wont just come to you suddenly, we are asked to work for it and try it. If all we do is hope its real, and TRY to live it the way God asks us to, then we will know the power in his true church. I know that church to be this church and Im so grateful for the love God has shown me as I've made mistakes, and as i try every day to be a little bit more like my Savior Jesus Christ. 


I love my mission, and I hope  i will be able to always keep being the person i know God expects and wants me to be,  as his child here on earth. 


i look forward to seeing all of you, and I hope that you will take my challenge, to really try and get to know your Savior a little bit better this week. I will be doing the same. Keep being amazing, and have a  great week! 


--

Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission







                                                     At the airport, goodbye Denmark





                                                       Heading to the Airport!!
                                                        President & Sister O'Bryant



                                      Waiting for her plane........

                                                    Finally home after 30 hours of travel


                                                                         SPOY
                       
                                              WELL DONE , We are SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!
                                                       MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment