Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 39

3/27/17 Hey all! 
I hope your week has gone wonderful! We had 2 baptisms in Odense this week! It was so amazing and wonderful they have great things in store for them :) we had Lizette and then we had Mati who were baptized. it was so great! One of our investigators came to one of the baptisms, and his face was so excited and you could just see the pure joy on his face he was so amazed! When I talked to him right after they were baptized, I asked him what he thought and all he could say was Hold op! Det var meget spændende! Which basically means wow that was way wonderful! It was such an amazing experience and I'm excited to see how our investigator Thorbjørn does in his journey in coming to Christ as well! 


This week we also had our ward talent show but it was 2 wards combined, and I sang with 2 of the other sister missionaries and a girl named Isabella who played guitar. We sang "I  will rise" by Chris Tomlin and it went well! I had a couple compliments say that I sang  good so that made me feel nice. haha. 
Its always sweet when people compliment you on your voice! It was sunny almost all week this week! We had weird weather last week, but it only rained 2 times this week and for very short periods of time. the rest of the week was warm, sunny and all that fun stuff! I forgot what it feels like to bike without a big winter jacket haha. 


Not much else happened this week , The 2 baptisms are the highlight ! 
 I know this coming week will also be amazing as well ! Have a beautiful sunny week!



--

Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment