Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 40

4/3/17

Hey all! 
This week was awesome ! We had a lot of opportunities to do a lot of work, and we had so many miracles! 


We got to watch General Conference, and if I'm being completely honest, I love general conference! I love being able to take questions to the Lord,  that I have, and in some time  throughout the  conference,  whether its during or after,  I always get an answer to my quesitons. I love reading the notes I took of  general conference too! It boosts my testimony beyond belief! 


This week we had an appointment with an investigator , it started  off, as we went to leave, With a flat tire, so I quickly borrowed other sisters who were doing weekly planning. They said yes, so we took off for our appointment! Our investigator was late, when we called him he was still sleeping so we rescheduled (  it would take him about 45 minutes before he could make it to our appointment) . We were a little bummed, but we decided to go knocking before our next appointment at 2pm...  we were biking by an inactive members house on our way to our knocking place, we stopped because we saw tons of yard equipment. we biked quickly back by so we could "wait it out" for a few minutes so we could help them but if they refused, we wouldnt have to take a different way to our knocking place. So we stopped our bikes a little down the street, then we saw the nonmember wife come out and start working in the yard again.(the inactive member (he has no legs). so we "biked by" again and we stop and talk with the nonmember wife for a few minutes. Turns out she just had all of her teeth removed a little bit ago. so we offer our help to help in the yard, and so she let us! We worked for about 45 minutes or so before our next appointemnt, and then we went to our next appointment where we had a wonderful conversation and she was so positive! Then we went back to the inactives house and helped his wife again for about another 2 hours or so and talked as well. it was so great! It was a miracle that the other sister missionaries were just weekly planning and going contacting the last part of the day, because instead of me borrowing the bike for like 2 or 3 hours, we ended up using the bike for about 7 or 8 that day... It was such an amazing experience helping the sister with her yard work! I definitely know that God works in mysterious ways sometimes,  he will always provide us with what we need! I hope you all had an amazing week like I did, and that it was spiritually enriching! God loves us all as his children! Love you all tons!


--

Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment