Thursday, January 5, 2017

Week 25

 I tried to upload a video of the Sisters doing a Danish Traditional Christmas dance, but was unable. So I uploaded it to her facebook page!!
https://www.facebook.com/kemiella.quinton?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

12-19-2016

This week has been amazing! I can't tell you how many amazing things happened this week! I'm so excited for Christmas! And I was just in a long week traveling choir group ! We did awesome! Sister Obryant, our mission presidents wife' posted the whole concert on her facebook, and in 1 day, we had over 7000 views and over 60 shares! It  was so cool! We saw so many miracles and all it was so cool! I wish I could tell you all what happened but there's too much to write! 

I apologize my letter will be so short this week, but this week was just so good, there just is not words to describe how amazing it was.. I will be skyping home on Sunday and I am really excited to hear from them!

A little miracle is we talked to a couple yesterday on the street, and I realized just how much i've learned with danish. Because we had a normal conversation and I understood everything in it. It was so amazing! Danish is an amazing language and i'm so gratfeul for the opportunity to serve here! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton

Denmark Copenhagen Mission













No comments:

Post a Comment