Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 45

5/8/17

Well hi all! This week was great! We had a baptism with an investigator her name is Savanna and it was great! We just had an amazing week in general! I sadly got sick with food poisoning for a day,  2 days after my companion got it , it wasn't so fun , but we still made it to the baptism looking and feeling great!

We also had a family reunion for my companion Sister Dietch because they weren't members of the church so our president said we could go. We had so many of them ask about the nametags, and what we believed in , why we do what we do. It was so great and wondeful! I was helping 2 of the little boys climb up a slide outside while my companion talked with someone for a while, and then the 2 little boys' dad said it was time to leave and one fo the little boys said "Vi ses næste år!" which means see you next year, and then he turned around, looked at me and said " du komme næste år ikke også? Fordi jeg gerne ville se dig igen!" which is youre coming next year right, because i want to see you again! haha it was so cute and funny it made me feel good so I just said "det ved jeg ikke. Måske! jeg kan måske komme næste år!" (maybe! i dont know i maybe can come next year )
ahha. All the aunts and uncles and family who heard all started laughing  . It was funny , they were so cute!

 The baptism was amazing! I was standing by the font holding Savannas towel ready for her to come out of the water, and as she went down in to the water there was a giant cloud of the spirit that just flooded the room it was fantastic, so inspirational ! anywhoo, I loved it! Have a wonderful week all!
I'm so looking forward to talking to my family next week for Mother's Day!

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission


                                                                                    Savannah and Kemi



No comments:

Post a Comment