Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 18

Oct 31, 2016

Hey all ! this week was a good week! Not much to report on because I don't have much time we had transfer today! I am now in Odense! I'll be in the Odense 1 ward, and im in a 4 sister apartment so that should be interesting! Odense looks beautiful so far from all that i've seen but its very different from Copenhagen because Copenhagen is all busy all the time and now it's like odense is a little sleepy town! lol but i'm sure i'll love it! All the other missionaries when they found out I was going to Odense they told me that I would love it because its everyones favorite place to be! So that's good! My new companion is Sister Whitlock, she was half trained by my trainer! All is well my first day in Odense lol. 

I can't remember much that happened this week, but I was able to get a tour with Sister Jones in the Fredericksberg Castle because one of the memebers in our ward is a tour guide there so he gave us a free tour at like 7 at night wtih his wife and 2 of her friends it was aweosme! There were so many things that were just great that happened this week too! So many miracles, but I literally can't remember them right now im sorry about that! 

I'm hope all is well in the US and stay safe! Love you all!! and Happy Halloween! :)

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton

Denmark Copenhagen Mission

                                                   The Teague Family
                                                 Tina Paulsen
                                                                    Castle Pix




                                                         where the pope stands
                                                         mirror in chandaleir


No comments:

Post a Comment