Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Week 60

8-20-17


Hi Everyone, 
This is Kemiella's mom: if anybody contacts you looking for any information on Kemiella, please do not share it . They had an investigator take a fancy to Kemiella and in order to protect her they moved her to another area. 
I will not be posting ANY information on her blog or Facebook anymore. I will continue to forward the weekly letters out to those of you in this email group. 
Thank you for your help.  
Here's her letter below: 

Well, this week was interesting... I got emergency transferred  from my last area, someone was interested more in me than in the gospel unfortunately, but it all worked out okay so far so that’s good! . 

I can't remember even what we did; to be honest I've been in a daze since Thursday when the problem came up. I'm disappearing from the area. 
I did get to do "splits" the last 2 days of the transfer, in my baby area. (Where I started out as a new missionary) so that was cool! I also got to go to church there in Frederiksberg too!  It was way fun actually to see everyone again :) 

basically my week. Packing, running, packing and train rides ahha. 
On the upside, I get to serve on all 3 land masses in Denmark! Fyn, Jylland, and Sjælland so that’s an accomplishment! Not everybody gets to do that!
I'm still training in my new area.
My new companion is Sister Fife she is from Colorado Springs, and I'm finishing her training hah. 
News about my knee is the doctor said I'm on the borderline of needing a knee operation. I can't do anything until the MRI scan is sent to salt lake, and reviewed. I'll keep you posted. 
any whoo, I love you tons! Stay amazing all of you! :) 

-- 
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment