Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Week 61

8-27-17


Hey all,
 This week is going great! My new area is wonderful! My Comp is Sister Fife, who I'm finishing training, she is way awesome, she’s so cool! 

THIS WEEK, I TOTALLY GOT WRECKED HAHA. SISTER FIFE AND I WENT TO GO KNOCK A STREET, AND she told me she felt way good about it, so the first house, we go to knock, we had just seen the elders pull up on bikes and since we share an area, I thought,  hey, no way we were inspired,  we picked the same street! yeahh haha
NOT lol. We knock the door, my comp is like starting the contact and she's like we feel really good about this house, the Holy Ghost told us to come here, and we feel real good. Then we asked if they were religious and I'm like, "hey are you? I mean your dog’s name is Moses right?"  and so they were like yeah well come on in! SO we walk in, and then they introduce themselves, then the  elders walk  to the door and I'm like what the freak, they knew we just came to this house, then sister Fife turns me around and points to a picture on the wall, and its,
"the family a proclamation to the world"
ahha. I totally got trolled it was hilariously insane haha. They got me good, I felt so dumb haha. But it was fun!

We also, took the elders investigator to the medieval festival they had here and it was so cool! So much fun! the elders at one point bought these cups off these 3 ladies because they liked their cups and you can buy that years mug for 30 krowns, and the ladies had some of 
 The old season cups, they are different each year. So the ladies poured their beer out into the new cups, and let the 2 elders buy their old cups it was insane haha. we went to the festival though in Hanne, so that was way different and interesting ! We watched jousting and flag throwers where they do choreographed stuff with flags, and we did all lot of other neat stuff, it was great ahha. 

 Literally everyone gardens here, where I’m serving, it’s weird, fun, but weird haha. 

Anywhoo, this week was great, and we have a busy week this coming week. 
Hope life is great back in the States! Stay amazing!

-- 
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission

                                             Sister Matheson and our yummy pastries

                                                          Bye Savannah
                                              us and Signe Sebastian Astrid and Axel
                        After Thorbjørns baptism we were hanging outside the window in their apartment
                                                                  New Comp. Sister Fife

No comments:

Post a Comment