Thursday, October 26, 2017

Week 69


10/ 23/17

Well hello all! 
This week was crazy! We did tons of things . 
I got accepted to BYU! so that’s where I’ll be attending in January :) I'm so excited! 

This week we helped a family in the ward prepare food for our potluck , pumpkin and potato soups , i’ve never made either ,  so that was fun! They bought us pizza later , super sweet. 
We’ve  had a lot of time to go contacting people on the street and knocking on doors to share with them the wonderful message of how Christ still lives! How God has a plan for us to return back to him again, and how we can have an eternal family and be happy forever! It’s always fun talking to new people. 

We got to help a less active  member  on her farm, and it was actually way fun! We had a good time serving and laughing. 
Later we went on “blitz splits” in our area with lots of other missionaries! We had 12 of us total,  we knocked for 2 hours in different areas to find people who were interested in learning more about Christ . It was fun and hyggeligt! I was with Sister Andrizzi who is in training with sister Whitlock ( my old companion They usually serve in Roskilde so it was fun to work with her :) 

The following day we had a fun  playing games with our group of missionaries at a district activity , we got to relax and celebrate 2 birthdays . We got to dress in jeans and stuff, it was so weird .  After  I had changed, 2 of the sisters said  “You look like you're ready for a date”  uhhh no i look how i normally would have dressed, i am NOT ready for dates ahha. Is was awkward and funny.  

Saturday we had soccer,  I joyfully supported from the side lines again boooo . Since I hurt my knee playing soccer in the first place, o will continue to sit out until it’s healed.  I'm always sad I can’t play... it takes everying in me not to jump up and say "I'm playing anyways!" 

Sunday was excellent as well! we had a wonderful time learning and feeling the spirit in church. Always an uplift for the coming week. 

Life is going good! Someone kindly reminded me this week that i have about 5 weeks left.. I'm try not to think about it, keep working strong until the end!  Of course its exciting, 
I was joking to someone here, about their "monoploly" money and they thought it was hilarious.  At first they thought  I was serious, of course I was kidding ahha. 

I'm still loving every moment here in Denmark! 

 I've thought about  how we need to have a little more self confidence in ourselves. It’s  something I've struggled with before, but I've thought a lot about it and  how we know God has a plan for us , and we know HE trusts us, but do we trust him, and trust oursleves enough to really know he will keep good on his promises? We should ALWAYS be trusting and having confidence in ourselves, because God is on our side! 
anwyhooo, i hope you all have an amazing week! keep being awesome!
--

Sister Kemiella Quinton

Denmark Copenhagen Mission
                                                             
                                A postcard, they found the street were the photo was taken
                                          Another photo from Sister Jones Birthday
                                        Sjaellad Zone conference very top and below:








No comments:

Post a Comment