Saturday, July 1, 2017

Week 50

6-12-17

Hey all! This week was awesome! 
We had our zone conference day. This is the special one so we got to play sports, which was soccer and then we and had a talent show! Soccer was great, I love it so much! At one point I was playing goalie,
 non of the other sisters would take a turn .I saved the ball so many times it was great! I was on fire! haah. One of the elders kicked it way hard, I caught it but it jumped out of my hands, then another elder tried to score again because he was 5 feet away from me so we fought for the ball for a minute and we were like 2 feet from the goal line, and the ball got pushed away from us for a second si I dove for it and saved it right before it went in! Epic moment since I'm not usually a goalie. Everyone on the field was screaming so loud because it was such a good save apparently. Then 10 seconds after, I drop kicked it down the field, but an elder kicked it way hard and it went soaring back to me but it was on the opposite side of the goal , I went running for it and I missed it before it went in by like 5 inches probably. It was so cool ahah everyone was going crazy! Then we switched back in to the game and I was back to being aggressive haha. I'm not very good at soccer, I’m mediocre but I sure LOVE it. ahah. it was so fun!

We had our talent show, and my companion sang a song I wrote, I played the piano. Its called "The Master Carpenter", Everyone seemed to love it! They suggested I send it into Deseret Book . I could get paid for it ! ahah. I don't know about that, but I'm glad everyone liked it! It is on my mission presidents’ wife's facebook page if anyone wants to go look it up! Her name is Janna Obryant!.

I also had the opportunity to go on exchanges,  back in my "baby area" in central København in Rødovre! I love that place so much! We had dinner with a lady from the ward named Karin, and it was great to talk with her again and contact now that I speak Danish much better ahah. it was so fun lol.

I also fixed 4 flat tires, which were my comps, in  48 hours or so ahah. Its been a while since I've had to fix a flat ahha. I had it done in like 15 minutes though with taking it all apart and putting it back together though, I guess I improved in that as well.  haha. It’s been a great week!

I love Denmark so much! life is going forward, and I'm way happy with all the work we are doing here! I hope you all will go out and have a missionary experience this week! Pray for one, and then pray that you'll be ready to act on it when it comes :)

Have a wonderful week!

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission

                                               Zone conference and game time


                                               Zone conference dinner



                                            Sister Downs and I making Crepes

                                                          My MTC group at last transfer meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment