Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 30

1/23/17

Hey all! This week was wonderful! We have been so blessed ! We had so may appointmetns and crazy lives, Its been wonderful! First off, I'm staying in Odense with my companion Sister Whitlock another transfer! We've been here 2 already together, and we were astonished that we are still together but we are way excited and pumped! Life is wonderful in Denmark as well! 

We gave a church tour to a family we love so much! They have 2 little Kids, and I know they have been prepared for the gospel message! We are just so blessed and grateful for all that has been going on here in Denmark! 

I was asked to give a talk in church, on Gods love, and it was in Danish!!! It was way scary, and I'll  admit I wrote everything down because I was afraid I would forget everything! Danish itself is hard and I wanted my danish to at least be decent when I talked in front of all of the Local people! It was way terrifying but it worked out! We have had so many good adventures, i just can't name them all. But i  hope you all had a wonderful week!

Since i talked about Gods love, I've been thinking a lot about how it means ,that we know God loves us. A lot of the people here in Denmark and the world believe  that God is silent. They don't know he listens to their every need and care, and wishes the best for them. I would encourage you all to think about God and his love for you personally, but also for all of those around you as well. I know he will help you and strengthen you as well! 

Have a wnoderful week! jeg elsker Danmark, og jeg holder meget af jer i mit hjerte! 

-- 
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission








No comments:

Post a Comment