Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 35

Feb 27, 2017

Hey all! This week has been good! Had a lot of fun times! As a missionary, sometimes we make mistakes that we regret... one of those, would be when my companion and I ate half a pan of brownies in under 5 minutes once they came out of the oven... BAD decision haha. As a missioanry we are hungry when were going all day and apparently that was one of the starving moments we had.

This week in general, had some good miracles !

We had a rainy week but, it was still wonderful. I'm finding it easier to see the miracles in everyday life.
I took my language test here and I got to go to my old area in Copenhagen.. I didn't realize just how much I missed it until I was back! Its strange how a place can hold much of your heart when you've only been there for 8 months. Copenhagen is that way for me. 

One of the challenging things about the mission is how sad it makes me when someone rejects the restored gospel. Because I have seen it help so much in my life,  When someone looks me in the eye and says, i'm fine wihtout it I have a good life.... Yes, a good life is wonderful but wouldn't a person want ot have more? More happiness, peace and love in your life? It is such a blessing to have the restored gospel and when we think of all the blessings God gives each one of us, for each small (or great) acts. If we reach for, it can strengthen our realtionship with him and our desires are to really be more like Christ and help others on their way. I hope we all can take a moment to remember the small steps and acts of discipleship we have made to come closer to Christ, and what they meant to us at that time, and what they SHOULD mean to us in THIS time of our lives as well. Continue in being wonderful in all you do! :) Share what you know!!

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission




                                     a missionaries testimony we found in a Book of Mormon

                                              Zenya joined us for a 3 day mini-mission








No comments:

Post a Comment