Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 33

Feb 13, 2017

Hey all! 
This week was wonderful! I'm going to keep it short because I don't have much time today and I forgot my little piece of paper that helps me remember what things happened this week. Ahah
One thing that happened though was that we had stake conference! That was interesing for sure! And we also are giving tons of Book of Mormons away right now, so thats cool! I'm  doing awesome here and enjoying it all so much! I know how much love God has for each of you and I hope you continue to be the best you can be in life! I know he wants us to be happy!

WE are all constantly trying to do our best and make the best life for our children and family, but the best life we can have is when we have a storng relationship with God. 

Remember all the amazing blessings you have ! 
I hope you are all staying warm in the snow!!  This past week it snowed here too, its way freezing and its a weird experience when you hydroplain on ice on a bike ahah. but it works out! 
We had a "mini mission" with Zenya! She came with and was a missionary for 3 days and it was so fun! She is so great and she loved getting to help others, more fun with more of us! It was awesome! "
I'll send some pictures. 
Love you all !! 
Have a great week! Don't forget to share the gospel of Christ! 

-- 
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission









No comments:

Post a Comment