Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 37

3/13/17

This week has been wonderful! Sister Hansen and I have been doign great things here in Odense! We had a lesson with our investigator Thorbjørn and we talked about living day prophets and praying and scriptures and all that it was way exciting and he is just doing way well!  We also taught a guy named Miki who we couldn't get in contact with for a little bit, and our lesson actually went very well! We talked about baptism and how he really can have Gods help in his life and all that and he was touched by it , so that went so well too! our week was wonderful!

In general, our week was busy with lots of things to plan and all, but it went good! We didnt have much else besides all the fun missionary experiences we normally have! Except I have realized just HOW bad at soccer I am ahah. I mean I used to be pretty good at one point in life, but I  have just gotten worse and worse haha. Its funny though because when we all play soccer, I've been told I  make the craziest goals, so basically its because I'm so bad. Ahah
  When it comes down to it, I can make the fun crazy goals ahha. they are mostly just pure luck though , honestly.

anywhoo, I hope you all have had a wonderful week and can continue to find the light of the Savior as you go thoughtout  your week.
 Lets jump forward into spring!

--
Sister Kemiella Quinton
Denmark Copenhagen Mission


                                               Sunrise at 6:05 am
                                                  Sister Hansen and I
Bike broke down need food before a 2 hour walk back ...pastries

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment